Translate

Visitor Counter

hit counter

Friday, June 5, 2015

Application for Graduation Notification and certificate

06th June 2015


The Registrar
BRAC University of Bangladesh
Bir Uttam AK Khandakar Road,
 Dhaka, Bangladesh

Subject : Application for Graduation Notification and certificate.

Dear Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of your University.  I am Md. AshiQue Mahamud, my ID: 12103088 and program is Bachelor of Science in Electrical and electronics Engineering (BSEEE). I have done my all credit by this Spring 2015 semester. Now I have got a job, so I need my graduation notification and certificate.
 I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me to have my graduation notification and certificate.

Sincerely Yours,

…………………….……
(Md. AshiQue Mahamud)
ID: 12103088

Program: BSEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages