Translate

Visitor Counter

hit counter

Friday, June 5, 2015

Application for registration without fine

06th June 2015

The Registrar
BRAC University of Bangladesh
Bir Uttam AK Khandakar Road,
 Dhaka, Bangladesh

Subject : Application for registration without fine .

Dear Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of your University.  I am Md. AshiQue Mahamud, my ID: 12103088 and program is Bachelor of Science in Electrical and electronics Engineering (BSEEE). I am son of a poor farmer. It is approximately impossible for him to bear the expense of my family with his poor income. So I was unable to pay my registration fee in time. Now I want to complete registration.  
 I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant my application and give a change to complete registration without fine.

Sincerely Yours,

…………………….……
(Md. AshiQue Mahamud)
ID: 12103088
Program: BSEEE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages