Translate

Visitor Counter

hit counter

Friday, May 22, 2015

A JOURNEY BY TRAIN



There are many kinds of journey in our country. As like bus, air bus, boat and so on. But the train journey is one of them and much expensive. I was expecting a long journey by train. I made an enjoyable journey by train lost month. I got the opportunity to make train journey. My uncle lives in Chittagong with family. So we had to go from Dhaka to Chittagong, and it was really a long journey. We reached Dhaka Railway station at Airport at 6.30 am. Our train was the Mohanagor Provati Express. It was due to leave at 7.00 am. We were a group of five people. All get on the train in time. We all had our seats reserved in the same compartment. I heard an announcement only four minutes later the guard blew the whistle and waved the green flag. The train started on time with a long whistle. The speed rose gradually. The train left behind stations after stations. It passed over many fields, rivers and canals. It was always gazing outside at the natural beauties. I was charmed with all these beauties. But I was impressed most with the waving sight on the surface of green corn fields. All these scenery and moments was memorable to me. The train reached Chittagong at 4.00 pm. We were received at the station by the host party. Thus the journey ended with pleasure and enjoyment. It is still fresh in my memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages