Translate

Visitor Counter

hit counter

Friday, May 22, 2015

AIM IN LIFE


Ours is an age of planning and management. We can not reach our destination without a good plan. For a good planning, our aim of life should be fixed up. Life without an aim is like a ship without a rudder.
There are so many courses to go forward to reach the destination. But all may not be suitable to all. The path which should be followed must be decided according to the taste and mental make-up of the students.
I am interested in serving my people by providing medical treatment to them. I always feel for the ailing people. Their sufferings fill my heart with pain and sorrow. They suffer from various diseases. To help these people in their distress and misery, I want to be a doctor.
After having passed the HSC Exam from science group, I shall get myself admitted into a medical college. After completing the M.B.B.S course successfully, I shall go to my own village to serve the poor people. It is true that most of the doctors in our country like to stay in cities and towns to earn a lot of money. Rather these doctors are hated by the common people for their greed. I know I owe to the country and the common people. So, I think it is my moral obligation to serve them.

I firmly believe that it my purpose is honest. I shall come out successful to fulfill my ambition. I shall free medical treatment and services to my villagers. I shall appoint some other doctors, nurses, pathologists to ensure better treatment. But before establishing the hospital, I shall study advanced medical science and receive an F.C.P.S degree. I hope, I shall be succeeding in my mission because Allah helps a man who serves mankind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages