Translate

Visitor Counter

hit counter

Friday, May 22, 2015

MY DAILY LIFE



Daily life means how we spend our life everyday. If a man follows a routine in his everyday life and makes the best use of time, he is sure to prosper in life. So I try my best to follow my daily routine. It is my habit to get up early in the morning. I brush my teeth, take ablution and say my Fajar prayer. Then I go out for a walk for about half an hour and come back home. Once again I get fresh and then I take my breakfast. After taking breakfast I sit to read for three hours at a stands. During study I make my lessons well. After finishing my regular lessons I take my bath and meal. For a while I get ready and I start for my school at 9.30 am. I take my seat in front branch and listen to what my teacher say in the class with a great attention. My school is very dear to me. I never neglect to attend my classes regularly. During the Tiffin period I have my lunch and I say my Johor prayer with my teachers. Then I attend my class again. My class is over at 4.00 pm. Then I come back home without making any delay. After taking a little rest I say my Asar prayer and go out for play with my friends. Before the sun sets I return my home. Then I say my Magrib prayer and having snack I sit to read till 10 pm. After that I say my Esha prayer and taking my supper I go to bed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages