Translate

Visitor Counter

hit counter

Friday, May 22, 2015

MY FAVOURITE HOBBY


Hobby is an interesting work at leisure. A man has to a hobby for a sound mind and sound health. Become a sound mind lives in a sound body. A man can not enjoy his leisure without a hobby. So it is necessary to enjoy life very much.
As different people have different kinds of tastes. So they have different hobbies. They are gardening, bee keeping, kite flying, painting, singing, drawing, reading, writing, walking and so on. Everybody has a hobby, so do I. I am a student and my favourite hobby is gardening. My garden is a source of joy to me. My garden is in front of my reading room. There are many kinds of flowers in my garden. They are rose, marigold, tube-rose, jasmine, night queen, belly, kamini etc. I also grow some vegetables like cabbage, carrot, bean etc in the corner of my garden. Whenever I get time, I water the plants regularly. I have put a fence around my garden so that cattle or naughty boys can not do any harm to my garden. In the morning my heart leaps up with joy to see my garden full of various flowers. They spread a sweet smell. The garden also looks very charming. Sometimes my friends come to my garden and praise.

I never feel bored and tired because I work with my own interest. It may not bring me money but it gives me much pleasure. It also helps me forget sorrows and sufferings. I am proud of my hobby. It makes my body strong and mind jolly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages